Once you've planned your trip, protect your vacation dollars and travel experience with travel insurance from Travel Insured International trip protection plans and/or MedjetAssist.
Travel Insured International® Travel Insurance
For more than 20 years, Travel Insured International has led with a passion that is based on a “do it better, do it smarter” mentality. They take pride in their mission, which built upon trust, innovation, and treating each and every customer like they are part of the family. As a principal provider of travel insurance, Travel Insured International helps our customers find solutions to any travel-related problem.
As a leading travel insurance provider, their goal is to help each individual travel confidently. They aim to keep their customers informed every step of the way, and most importantly to be there to help when things go wrong.
Whether it's business related, a long awaited cruise vacation, or a trip back home to see family and friends, traveling with a protection plan helps you relax and enjoy your travel experience to the fullest.
CLICK HERE to buy Travel Insured International Travel Insurance online now or talk to one of our travel advisors about adding Travel Insured International Travel Insurance to your vacation!
MedjetAssist is the premier global air-medical transport membership program in the U.S. As a member, if you are hospitalized more than 150 miles from home, MedjetAssist will arrange comprehensive medical transportation to the hospital of your choice, not just the nearest adequate facility. Peace of mind every time you travel!
Domestic air-medical transports average $25,000 and internationally, it can exceed $100,000 but not with the protection of MedjetAssist. Annual memberships are only $260 for an individual or $395 for a family, and Short-Term memberships start as low as $99. Multi-year, Corporate and Group memberships are also available.
The MedjetAssist Difference
- Air-Medical transport is to the member's hospital of choice, including home hospital.
- No "medical necessity" - Neither the attending physician nor the capability of the existing facility determines the merit of a transport.
- No health questions for those under the age of 75. Diamond applications are available for individuals ages 75 to 85. Applications must be approved prior to departure.
- For individuals age 85 and up, Platinum memberships are available. This program is available to AARP members only and protects the member while they travel internationally. A Platinum membership application is required and must be approved prior to departure.
- No adventure travel exclusions; No natural disaster exclusions; No terrorism exclusions.
- No dollar limits on evacuations; No deductibles; No co-pays; No claim forms.
- Domestic as well as international protection.
Q: What would happen if you became hospitalized because of illness or injury during your next trip? How would you manage getting back to your home hospital or another hospital of your choice… close to your family, trusted physicians, and in-network insurance?
A: With Medjet it would be easy because you would have the peace of mind knowing you have an unsurpassed team of professionals that would arrange for an air-medical transport back to the hospital of your choice, regardless of medical necessity. All you pay is your membership fee for this comprehensive protection.